Terms and Conditions
- All Sarah Clark Photography images are protected by the copyright and patents acts of 1988.
- It is a criminal offence to copy, screen grab or reproduce photographs without written consent by Sarah Clark Photography.
- Images that are purchased as digital files are not to be altered in any way that changes the integrity of the image, without prior consent.
- Sarah Clark Photography reserves the right to use all images taken, for display and marketing purposes. This could include social media, marketing literature or galleries on the website. This is for the purpose of promoting my photography so clients can see the style of work I create. If you prefer your images not to be used in this way please let me know in writing when your photographic session is booked.
- The use of video recording and your own camera is forbidden during your photographic session.
- By booking a photographic session with Sarah Clark Photography you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions.
© Sarah Clark Photography